Blogspot »

Sunday, April 20, 2014

More Fiesta progress

I've just finished appliquéing the multicolored, multi-sized circles to my Fiesta (Block 3) project! Yay! This has been fun, so I can definitely see doing more hand appliqué in the future. Now I just have to decide how I want to quilt this so as to finish it up. Of course, I also have three or four other projects to quilt, so which one will be first is still up for debate. ;) In the meantime, here is the finished Fiesta (Block 3) top. In the interest of full disclosure, I did the radiating red strips by machine appliqué, but the rest, including the set-in central square, was by hand. In case you haven't read my previous posts on this subject, Karen Kay Buckley designed it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, you're listed as a no-reply blogger so I couldn't email you a response on the question you asked about the Janome ruler toe and alternatives for Berninas. I'll reply to your comment asap. Just wanted to make sure you see it there.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy seeing comments and read them all, so please feel free to post here.