I'm making good progress on the top of my Sakura quilt, but in the meantime I took the first of three classes on how to use the embroidery module of my Bernina. That was Wednesday, and I learned how to place a piece of fabric accurately into the hoop in order to get the motif in the right place. The result of that class is another journal cover, though I hadn't known ahead of time that this would be the project. If I had, I'd have thought about who might like to have one and done that person's initials! But I didn't, so I just did my own and will use this journal for notes in classes or something. I can hardly wait for the next class!