I have my twin to thank for this one:
Thanks, Jill! Even though I had a difficult time figuring out how to meet all of the requirements for the award, I still appreciate it. So here are the rules:
Put the logo on your blog. (done!)
Thank the giver and give a link to her blog. (done!)
List seven characteristics of your personality. Hmmm … that's a hard one!
- I love being at home.
- I love to travel. (These two aren't mutually exclusive, after all!)
- I'm stubborn.
- I love my family.
- I'm a dog-lover.
- I love quilting — obviously. ;)
- I spend far too much time online.
List seven more blogs with their links and notify these people that they have "won" this award. Now, this is really difficult! It's not that I don't think at least seven people have amazing blogs; it's more a matter of will they be irritated at having to do the same thing? Oh well, here goes:
- My twin sister, Jill, whom I'm so proud of for coming so far so quickly in her quilting!
- Sally, who does some of the most gorgeous quilting I've ever seen — much of it feathered.
- Michelle, who has accomplished so much even while moving twice in just a few months.
- Diane, who designs and quilts beautiful quilts for various fabric manufacturers — and also has them published!
- Susan, who does lovely work and teaches her local (winter) group what she knows.
- Another Sandy, who also has a fun podcast that I enjoy.
- Geta, who does gorgeous work in Romania, where it's frequently difficult to find supplies.
That's it! I hope everyone enjoys visiting these blogs. :)