My goodness! That jelly roll I bought has enough strips left for one more batch of these cute stockings (with several strips left over afterwards!), but I may be "stocking-ed out" at this point. ;) I'm not sure this particular jelly roll was quite as traditionally colored as I'd thought it would be when I ordered it, but the stockings are cute anyway. This is the second batch of three that I've made, though I still need to add the little cords for hanging them up.
Actually, if I'd followed the directions exactly, I'd have enough strips left at this point for two more batches of three stockings each, but I used an entire strip for the ruffle at the top, instead of a half strip. That way I could use my handy-dandy ruffler foot on my sewing machine to quickly gather them up to the right size. Half a strip, as used in the pattern, would have yielded a "looser" ruffle, and one I'd have had to do by hand.