Blogspot »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Finished!


Yesterday I finished binding and washing the table runner I've been working on sporadically. Here's a photo of the whole thing, though it's hard to see the quilting in this shot. In case you didn't see the in-progress photos, this is the result of a "play day" with paint sticks at my local group.


I quilted feathers (my favorite!) in the open areas around the painted parts, as well as in the red setting triangles. This shows the four feathered sprays I used for each of the main blocks. That adorable little owl you see there was a gift from my twin.


It was really hard to get a photo of the feathers in the red triangles, but this should give you an idea of what they were supposed to look like. They're really hard to see in real life, though; I should have used a different color thread or just done some simple straight lines. It was all good practice, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy seeing comments and read them all, so please feel free to post here.